November 23, 2008

Introducing

Hello there,

I am Agus Tjandra, founder of this blog, and I want to introduce you a little about my self. Lets begin shall we? I was born in Jakarta, August 17, 1975. I am a Buddhist. I am single :) I was graduate from Tarumanagara University in majoring Mechanical Engineering. I am now an employee of a multinational private company in Jakarta as a corporate auditor. I like music which is slowly & cozy, comic books, and action movie.

Today, November 23, 2008, a blog is born! A blog which telling you anything about Jakarta, a capital city of the Republic of Indonesia. A big hard metropolitan city. A city which become a hope for so many people. A city I live. A city I love.

In the next posts I will talk everything about Jakarta, and I mean everything! About the places, food, night life, and of course about the people and the hope following them.

So, if you want to know more about Jakarta, please visit this blog regularly. I will trying my best to update this blog. And if you want to share your experience and knowledge about Jakarta please don't hesitate to post in here or email me in agus.bisnis.tjandra@gmail.com.

Regards

Agus Tjandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Jakarta The City. All Rights Reserved.

Layout by Agus Tjandra